Trial Upload Status Applications

EpiphanyPosted at 2018-04-25 15:25:03(56Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 4
Uploads: 38

I formally request Uploader Status for the torrentgalaxy.org website.  I currently upload on 1337x.to under the name Epiphany. I have read and understand the rules and policies regarding the uploading and management of torrents, and agree to abide by them. I understand the consequences of breaking any of the policies and agree to be bound by them while participating as an active member of the site.

Like 0
 
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-04-25 15:28:58(56Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 360
Posts: 1946
Uploads: 853

Epiphany wrote:

I formally request Uploader Status for the torrentgalaxy.org website.  I currently upload on 1337x.to under the name Epiphany. I have read and understand the rules and policies regarding the uploading and management of torrents, and agree to abide by them. I understand the consequences of breaking any of the policies and agree to be bound by them while participating as an active member of the site.
ok good upload status granted

Like 0
 
CrimeBuster:_blocked:Posted at 2018-04-25 22:29:50(56Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 1
Uploads: 16

could I apply for a trial uploaders position.
I do not upload anywhere at the moment

Like 0
 
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-04-25 22:32:02(56Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 360
Posts: 1946
Uploads: 853

CrimeBuster wrote:

could I apply for a trial uploaders position.
I do not upload anywhere at the moment
ok welcome to the site i will move you to trial uploader if you need help just pm me

Like 0
 
MovieFreak:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2018-04-26 20:39:49(56Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 35
Posts: 1
Uploads: 1597

Hi
It would be glad if i got uploader status here..
https://1337x.to/user/moviezworldz/
https://www.pirateiro.com/perfil/MovieFreak/
https://bt-scene.cc/user/92661/wall/
https://glodls.to/user/MovieFreak

Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-04-26 20:43:37(56Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 362
Posts: 3678
Uploads: 0

MovieFreak wrote:

Hi can you send me a pm on 1337x.to for verification. Same user name as here.

Like 0
 
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-04-26 22:19:17(56Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 360
Posts: 1946
Uploads: 853

Mafketel wrote:

MovieFreak wrote:

Hi can you send me a pm on 1337x.to for verification. Same user name as here.
Maf i got a reply from him on Bit Torrent Scene so hes all set

Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-04-27 06:59:26(56Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 362
Posts: 3678
Uploads: 0

MovieFreak wrote:

Granted

Like 0
 
AbhiStuffPosted at 2018-04-29 07:23:22(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 4
Uploads: 1

Hi there,
I am a user and uploader on the following sites,
http://glodls.to/user/abhistuff
https://www.demonoid.pw/users/Dotnod558
https://bt-scene.cc/user/92266/wall/
https://www.limetorrents.cc/profile/abhiyoyo/

Thanks and have a nice day :)

Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-04-29 08:13:43(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 362
Posts: 3678
Uploads: 0

AbhiStuff wrote:

Hello and welcome.

Could you please send me a pm at bt-scene.
Same username as here.
Thank you

Last edited by Mafketel on 2018-04-29 08:28:52


Like 0
 
EGYGO:_male:Posted at 2018-04-30 14:18:36(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 5
Uploads: 6

Hi, please enable me for upload apps and music.
i am up-loader for a long time

thanks :)

Like 0
 
LRS:_super_admin:Posted at 2018-04-30 14:25:14(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 385
Posts: 2527
Uploads: 0

: Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Like 0
 
EGYGO:_male:Posted at 2018-04-30 14:29:36(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 5
Uploads: 6

how about music :)

Like 0
 
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-04-30 14:42:33(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 360
Posts: 1946
Uploads: 853

EGYGO wrote:

Hi, please enable me for upload apps and music.
i am up-loader for a long time

thanks :)
can you post links to your uploads please

Like 0
 
EGYGO:_male:Posted at 2018-04-30 14:46:24(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 5
Uploads: 6

zeke23 wrote:

EGYGO wrote:

Hi, please enable me for upload apps and music.
i am up-loader for a long time

thanks :)
can you post links to your uploads please
thats my first time to deal with torrent

this is my blog
https://saproxy.cc/blogs/hakunamatata/

Like 0
 
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-04-30 14:58:23(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 360
Posts: 1946
Uploads: 853

EGYGO wrote:

zeke23 wrote:

EGYGO wrote:

Hi, please enable me for upload apps and music.
i am up-loader for a long time

thanks :)
can you post links to your uploads please
thats my first time to deal with torrent

this is my blog
https://saproxy.cc/blogs/hakunamatata/
ok i will move you to trial but no apps hope you understand

Like 0
 
EGYGO:_male:Posted at 2018-04-30 14:59:36(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 5
Uploads: 6

zeke23 wrote:

EGYGO wrote:

zeke23 wrote:

EGYGO wrote:

Hi, please enable me for upload apps and music.
i am up-loader for a long time

thanks :)
can you post links to your uploads please
thats my first time to deal with torrent

this is my blog
https://saproxy.cc/blogs/hakunamatata/
ok i will move you to trial but no apps hope you understand
yes my friend . sure i understand :)
thanks

Like 0
 
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-04-30 15:28:45(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 360
Posts: 1946
Uploads: 853

EGYGO wrote:

zeke23 wrote:

EGYGO wrote:

zeke23 wrote:

EGYGO wrote:

Hi, please enable me for upload apps and music.
i am up-loader for a long time

thanks :)
can you post links to your uploads please
thats my first time to deal with torrent

this is my blog
https://saproxy.cc/blogs/hakunamatata/
ok i will move you to trial but no apps hope you understand
yes my friend . sure i understand :)
thanks
ok good happy uploading

Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-05-01 08:50:25(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 362
Posts: 3678
Uploads: 0

Praniya wrote:

Could you please send me a pm on 1337x.to for confirmation.
Same user name ae here mafketel
Thank you

Last edited by Mafketel on 2018-05-01 08:51:05


Like 0
 
boykanyonPosted at 2018-05-01 16:21:00(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 29

I would be glad to become a trial uploader.

I'm a member of other big private trackers.

Today, I have unused seedboxes. I can contribute to this community as well. Hope you consider me.

Thanks!

Like 0
 
KnightinKat:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-05-01 17:03:21(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 30
Uploads: 0

boykanyon wrote:

I would be glad to become a trial uploader.

I'm a member of other big private trackers.

Today, I have unused seedboxes. I can contribute to this community as well. Hope you consider me.

Thanks!
Hi there,
Thankyou for your interest in uploading in TG, we all appreciate it. Please do provide some links to your uploads so that the staff can verify your uploads in the other sites.

If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.

Also please not that while you are a trial uploader,


Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.


Like 1
 
Post liked by - Mafketel:_admin::_male:
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-05-01 17:57:53(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 360
Posts: 1946
Uploads: 853

KnightinKat wrote:

boykanyon wrote:

I would be glad to become a trial uploader.

I'm a member of other big private trackers.

Today, I have unused seedboxes. I can contribute to this community as well. Hope you consider me.

Thanks!
Hi there,
Thankyou for your interest in uploading in TG, we all appreciate it. Please do provide some links to your uploads so that the staff can verify your uploads in the other sites.

If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.

Also please not that while you are a trial uploader,


Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.
welcome to the site apps are not allowed with trial
can you post some links to your uploads
and pm me on ETTV
thanx

Like 0
 
icecracked:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2018-05-01 20:24:25(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 60
Posts: 4
Uploads: 933

Hi I would like to request uploader status.

Strange I have already uploaded nine Torrents which is a bit strange but anyway please accept my new request to upload.

I will ONLY upload completed series of television series.

I currently upload to numerous sites including 1337x, WorldWide Torrents, TPB, TorKat, KAT, Pirateiro.

Would appreciate permission to upload to here.

Thanks and have a good day.

Like 0
 
LRS:_super_admin:Posted at 2018-05-01 20:28:33(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 385
Posts: 2527
Uploads: 0

icecracked wrote:

Hi I would like to request uploader status.

Strange I have already uploaded nine Torrents which is a bit strange but anyway please accept my new request to upload.

I will ONLY upload completed series of television series.

I currently upload to numerous sites including 1337x, WorldWide Torrents, TPB, TorKat, KAT, Pirateiro.

Would appreciate permission to upload to here.

Thanks and have a good day.
See Pm

Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-05-01 21:03:54(55Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 362
Posts: 3678
Uploads: 0

LRS wrote:

icecracked wrote:

Hi I would like to request uploader status.

Strange I have already uploaded nine Torrents which is a bit strange but anyway please accept my new request to upload.

I will ONLY upload completed series of television series.

I currently upload to numerous sites including 1337x, WorldWide Torrents, TPB, TorKat, KAT, Pirateiro.

Would appreciate permission to upload to here.

Thanks and have a good day.
See Pm
Got confirmed on Kat by pm

Granted

Like 0
 

  Sitefriends

  User Art


To submit your artwork, follow this link (check back later to submit).