Trial Upload Status Applications

LRS:_super_admin:Posted at 2018-11-06 15:36:35(32Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 395
Posts: 2693
Uploads: 0

Hemophile wrote:

Recently joined WWT (https://worldwidetorrents.me/account-details.php?id=22283).

Was using TPB and Demonoid, but they are having big problems.

Will upload smaller versions of MSNBC shows.

May I join?
see pm

Like 0
 
waterboy:_male:Posted at 2018-11-06 16:06:29(32Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 1
Uploads: 1

Hi! I'm Waterboy, I Will Like To Request An Upload Status So I Can Upload Some Music Torrents.
I'm Very New At This. Thank's Very Much...

Like 0
 
Angelina:_admin::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-06 17:28:28(32Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1061
Posts: 2876
Uploads: 0

waterboy wrote:

Hi! I'm Waterboy, I Will Like To Request An Upload Status So I Can Upload Some Music Torrents.
I'm Very New At This. Thank's Very Much...
Ok.

Be sure to check out our uploading rules:

https://torrentgalaxy.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=58

Like 0
 
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-11-06 17:34:02(32Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 463
Posts: 3142
Uploads: 0

Welcome to the family waterboy...:)

Like 0
 
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-07 08:33:49(32Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 365
Posts: 1996
Uploads: 853

lets keep it going folks:)

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Kendra:_trusted_uploader:Posted at 2018-11-07 14:28:46(32Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 2
Uploads: 667

https://arenabg.com/torrents/user:336182/
https://1337x.to/user/Kendra/
http://glodls.to/user/UFP
I would like to join you.

with respect

Like 0
 
LRS:_super_admin:Posted at 2018-11-07 14:31:42(32Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 395
Posts: 2693
Uploads: 0

Kendra wrote:

see pm

Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, SaM:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-08 10:48:14(32Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 365
Posts: 1996
Uploads: 853

new uploads lets hear from you:)

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-09 11:56:31(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 365
Posts: 1996
Uploads: 853

you want to upload let us know:)

Like 0
 
bribiewayne:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-09 23:05:55(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 45
Posts: 31
Uploads: 1481

Hello, I have uploaded in the past , mainly to KAT (before it became difficult to access their site from Australia). Now I have unlimited dta and a good connection, I would like to become a trial uploader.
I am 70+ years old, so my tastes are pretty tame. I have a couple of torrents ready to go.
Is there a template for the web page???
Hope we can strike a deal. Cheers to all, bribiewayne (aka Walpoo)

Like 0
 
RedBaron58:_admin::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-09 23:51:17(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 200
Posts: 536
Uploads: 94

bribiewayne wrote:

Hello, I have uploaded in the past , mainly to KAT (before it became difficult to access their site from Australia). Now I have unlimited dta and a good connection, I would like to become a trial uploader.
I am 70+ years old, so my tastes are pretty tame. I have a couple of torrents ready to go.
Is there a template for the web page???
Hope we can strike a deal. Cheers to all, bribiewayne (aka Walpoo)
I have found you here
https://web.archive.org/web/20160710044703/https://kat.cr/user/walpoo/
and on the face of it I am happy to give you a trial, welcome to uploading

Last edited by RedBaron58 on 2018-11-09 23:52:02


Like 1
 
Post liked by - Mafketel:_admin::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-11-10 01:19:32(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 463
Posts: 3142
Uploads: 0

Welcome to TGx bribiewayne,you will really enjoy it .....:)

Like 0
 
Tamilgun:_male::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-10 03:31:47(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 26
Posts: 1
Uploads: 235

Hii Respect Mod/ Admin

I am Movie uploader I upload some movies, TV shows in some popular sites  I have to share my torrents in our site hope I will got uploaded status I am adding some of my accounts below

https://1337x.to/user/Tamilgun/
https://movcr.cc/user/Tamilgun
https://hon3yhd.net/account.php
http://glodls.to/account.php
https://hdsector.to/account.php
https://worldwidetorrents.me/account-details.php?id=20361

Thank you:D

Last edited by Tamilgun on 2018-11-10 03:34:44


Like 1
 
Post liked by - riselift:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-10 04:29:59(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 365
Posts: 1996
Uploads: 853

Tamilgun wrote:

Hii Respect Mod/ Admin

I am Movie uploader I upload some movies, TV shows in some popular sites  I have to share my torrents in our site hope I will got uploaded status I am adding some of my accounts below

https://1337x.to/user/Tamilgun/
https://movcr.cc/user/Tamilgun
https://hon3yhd.net/account.php
http://glodls.to/account.php
https://hdsector.to/account.php
https://worldwidetorrents.me/account-details.php?id=20361

Thank you:D
hey bro good to see you here welcome
someone will be pming you on 1337 please reply
ok would love to ave you upload here granted
one thing please read our rules
https://torrentgalaxy.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=53

Like 1
 
Post liked by - riselift:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:
Kalipad:_blocked:Posted at 2018-11-10 16:40:40(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 0

mod/admin can I get trial? Want to upload tvseries and movies. My usernam is Kalipad (KALi). I rip, encode and makes the movies/tv series multisubs so people from different places around the world can see it.

Like 0
 
RedBaron58:_admin::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-10 17:03:29(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 200
Posts: 536
Uploads: 94

Kalipad wrote:

mod/admin can I get trial? Want to upload tvseries and movies. My usernam is Kalipad (KALi). I rip, encode and makes the movies/tv series multisubs so people from different places around the world can see it.
Hi Kalipad, can let us know if there are any other sites that you are uploading to and provide links if possible.

In preparing for uploading please look at the rules here https://torrentgalaxy.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=53
and make sure you understand them.

Like 0
 
Kalipad:_blocked:Posted at 2018-11-10 17:50:44(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 0

Sorry! I did read them but I forgot to mention it. A lot to remember first time.
I use https://www.1337x.to and https://www.thepiratebay.org

Like 0
 
RedBaron58:_admin::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-10 18:02:39(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 200
Posts: 536
Uploads: 94

Kalipad wrote:

Sorry! I did read them but I forgot to mention it. A lot to remember first time.
I use https://www.1337x.to and https://www.thepiratebay.org
PM sent to you on 1337x,  please reply to me to confirm

Like 0
 
etcohod:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2018-11-10 19:30:56(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 10
Posts: 5
Uploads: 57

Glade to be one of the member in your site.
I would like to be signed as an uploader.
I'm interested in Classic music And Opera.
The field I will be feeding my account with.
Looking forward for your acceptance.

Like 0
 
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-10 19:46:43(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 365
Posts: 1996
Uploads: 853

etcohod wrote:

Glade to be one of the member in your site.
I would like to be signed as an uploader.
I'm interested in Classic music And Opera.
The field I will be feeding my account with.
Looking forward for your acceptance.
ok read our rules and lets see your music greantws

https://torrentgalaxy.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=53

Like 0
 
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-11-11 01:48:28(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 463
Posts: 3142
Uploads: 0

Welcome to TGx Tamilgun & etcohod , enjoy your new home  :):)

Like 0
 
Vikas0001Posted at 2018-11-11 10:09:28(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 1
Uploads: 0

Respected Sir/Mam, I am Vikas and I want to upload torrents of movies, TV shows, Computer games and software
Thanks and Regards

Like 0
 
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-11 11:28:20(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 365
Posts: 1996
Uploads: 853

Vikas0001 wrote:

Respected Sir/Mam, I am Vikas and I want to upload torrents of movies, TV shows, Computer games and software
Thanks and Regards
https://torrentgalaxy.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=53

read our rules no games as a trial otherwise granted

Last edited by zeke23 on 2018-11-11 11:30:03


Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, SaM:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
GoStHuNt:_male:Posted at 2018-11-12 10:05:41(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 13
Uploads: 237

hello sir,
what is my problem ?chack my torrent and promoted my account.

thank you

Like 0
 
SnowtiqPosted at 2018-11-12 10:19:52(31Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 195
Posts: 1359
Uploads: 0

GoStHuNt wrote:

hello sir,
what is my problem ?chack my torrent and promoted my account.

thank you
Denied

Like 1
 
Post liked by - riselift:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:

  Sitefriends

  User Art


To submit your artwork, follow this link.