Trial Upload Status Applications

Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-04-12 19:03:33(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1140
Posts: 5584
Uploads: 0

stvfrv wrote:

Hi, I'm STVFRV very known french team, just write STVFRV on google and you will see thousands of my releases i've noticed that all languages are allowed on your site so I wanna be part of it, I have good upload server and good knwoledge in sharing, Hope you'll accept me as a trial uploader in MOVIES sections. thank you very much.
Granted

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-04-12 19:04:35(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1140
Posts: 5584
Uploads: 0

T0M wrote:

hello
I am of French origin so i upload movies / series with options oriented for the French language from original bluray in HEVC 10bits 1080p.
https://www2.yggtorrent.gg/engine/search?name=t0m&description=&file=&uploader=&category=all&sub_category=&do=search
(by Google Translate)
Will have a look

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-04-12 19:28:37(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1140
Posts: 5584
Uploads: 0

T0M wrote:

hello
I am of French origin so i upload movies / series with options oriented for the French language from original bluray in HEVC 10bits 1080p.
https://www2.yggtorrent.gg/engine/search?name=t0m&description=&file=&uploader=&category=all&sub_category=&do=search
(by Google Translate)
Can you send me a pm on yggtorrent
Same username as here.

Granted

Last edited by Mafketel on 2019-04-12 21:06:35


Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-13 00:31:33(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 2030
Posts: 7529
Uploads: 0

Welcome to TGx  T0M:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:   &    stvfrv ,glad to have you join us.:)
Bienvenue a TGx nous sommes heureux de vous avoir avec nous.

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Mafketel:_admin::_male:, DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
NewDragon:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:Posted at 2019-04-13 14:41:44(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 1
Uploads: 5040

Hello i'm NewDragon
Want share my uploads on https://torrentgalaxy.org
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/NewDragon

Like 0
 
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-04-13 14:53:43(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 880
Posts: 3687
Uploads: 0

NewDragon wrote:

Hello i'm NewDragon
Want share my uploads on https://torrentgalaxy.org
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/NewDragon
see pm

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
copolla123Posted at 2019-04-13 20:34:50(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 3
Uploads: 0

Hi, I replied to this thread to request the trial uploader status, I activate in adult category.
I am a serious uploader on other sites like:
https://glodls.to/user/diebullen23
http://prostylex.com/account-details.php?id=4697
https://www.ettv.tv/user/fazek88

Also I upload torrents on pornleech regulary in the last 2 years, my user name is: nsanyi23
I read and understand the site rules.

Thanks for your consideration!

Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-04-13 20:43:05(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1140
Posts: 5584
Uploads: 0

copolla123 wrote:

Hi, I replied to this thread to request the trial uploader status, I activate in adult category.
I am a serious uploader on other sites like:
https://glodls.to/user/diebullen23
http://prostylex.com/account-details.php?id=4697
https://www.ettv.tv/user/fazek88

Also I upload torrents on pornleech regulary in the last 2 years, my user name is: nsanyi23
I read and understand the site rules.

Thanks for your consideration!
See this reply

https://torrentgalaxy.org/forum/perma/47576/Trial-Upload-Status-Applications

Like 2
 
Post liked by - zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-13 21:37:35(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 2030
Posts: 7529
Uploads: 0

NewDragon wrote:

Hello i'm NewDragon
Want share my uploads on https://torrentgalaxy.org
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/NewDragon
Welcome to TGx   NewDragon:_trusted_uploader::_junkie: glad to have you with us.:)

Like 1
 
Post liked by - zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover:
micokeman:_verified_uploader:Posted at 2019-04-13 22:17:51(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 20
Posts: 32
Uploads: 16

I formally request Uploader Status for the torrentgalaxy.org website.  I currently upload on thepiratebay under the name micokeman at https://thepiratebay.org/user/micokeman/. I have read and understand the rules and policies regarding the uploading and management of torrents, and agree to abide by them. I understand the consequences of breaking any of the policies and agree to be bound by them while participating as an active member of the site.

Last edited by micokeman on 2019-04-13 22:18:32


Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-04-13 22:38:18(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1140
Posts: 5584
Uploads: 0

micokeman wrote:

I formally request Uploader Status for the torrentgalaxy.org website.  I currently upload on thepiratebay under the name micokeman at https://thepiratebay.org/user/micokeman/. I have read and understand the rules and policies regarding the uploading and management of torrents, and agree to abide by them. I understand the consequences of breaking any of the policies and agree to be bound by them while participating as an active member of the site.
I shall look into this formal request.

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
RedBaron58:_super_admin::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2019-04-14 01:16:51(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 585
Posts: 1142
Uploads: 175

Mafketel wrote:

micokeman wrote:

I formally request Uploader Status for the torrentgalaxy.org website.  I currently upload on thepiratebay under the name micokeman at https://thepiratebay.org/user/micokeman/. I have read and understand the rules and policies regarding the uploading and management of torrents, and agree to abide by them. I understand the consequences of breaking any of the policies and agree to be bound by them while participating as an active member of the site.
I shall look into this formal request.
Okay taking this on, PM sent to you

Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_admin::_male:
Rapid:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2019-04-14 07:28:52(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 20
Posts: 2
Uploads: 37

Requesting an uploader status. I'm known as Rapidss on TPB and Rapids on 1337x, although i upload anonymously on TPB for extra security. Happy to try and provide proof if needed. I understand and acknowledge the uploading rules. Thanks! O:-D

Last edited by Rapid on 2019-04-14 07:48:15


Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-04-14 08:44:30(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1140
Posts: 5584
Uploads: 0

Rapid wrote:

Requesting an uploader status. I'm known as Rapidss on TPB and Rapids on 1337x, although i upload anonymously on TPB for extra security. Happy to try and provide proof if needed. I understand and acknowledge the uploading rules. Thanks! O:-D
Can you send me a pm on 1337x.to.
Same username as here.

Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Rapid:_trusted_uploader::_male:
Oregano27:_male::_kitty:Posted at 2019-04-14 10:46:16(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 6
Posts: 6
Uploads: 1

Hi I'm requesting trial upload status. I plan to upload dvds, and ebooks. I've read the rules.
https://www.torrentfunk.com/user/oregano27.html?x=n

Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-04-14 11:12:15(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1140
Posts: 5584
Uploads: 0

Rapid wrote:

Requesting an uploader status. I'm known as Rapidss on TPB and Rapids on 1337x, although i upload anonymously on TPB for extra security. Happy to try and provide proof if needed. I understand and acknowledge the uploading rules. Thanks! O:-D
Granted

Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Rapid:_trusted_uploader::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-14 12:21:15(59Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 2030
Posts: 7529
Uploads: 0

Welcome to the new uploaders to TGx  Rapid:_trusted_uploader::_male:    &     Oregano27:_male::_kitty: glad to have you with us.

Like 0
 
Oregano27:_male::_kitty:Posted at 2019-04-14 14:46:43(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 6
Posts: 6
Uploads: 1

Thanks, I'm happy to be here. This is the best torrent site. :D

Like 4
 
Post liked by - HB11:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Xkyer:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2019-04-14 19:42:47(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 3
Uploads: 814

hello guys, i am uploader around and want to start share my torrents here in this galaxy so my staff are ebooks series and collections, music mp3 and flac and sometimes good course.

https://1337x.to/user/rootmk/


thanks

Like 0
 
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-04-14 19:45:40(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 880
Posts: 3687
Uploads: 0

Xkyer wrote:

hello guys, i am uploader around and want to start share my torrents here in this galaxy so my staff are ebooks series and collections, music mp3 and flac and sometimes good course.

https://1337x.to/user/rootmk/


thanks
Welcome to Torrentgalaxy please see pm :)

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Xkyer:_trusted_uploader::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-14 19:55:33(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 2030
Posts: 7529
Uploads: 0

Welcome to TGx    Xkyer:_trusted_uploader::_male: ,great to have you with us.:)

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Xkyer:_trusted_uploader::_male:
kingmakerPosted at 2019-04-15 12:34:32(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 3
Uploads: 655

I am uploader in hon3y and movcr
i will share movies and webseries
links of my profile

https://hon3yhd.net/account-details.php?id=11188
https://movcr.tv/user/kingmaker

Like 0
 
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-04-15 12:50:07(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 880
Posts: 3687
Uploads: 0

kingmaker wrote:

I am uploader in hon3y and movcr
i will share movies and webseries
links of my profile

https://hon3yhd.net/account-details.php?id=11188
https://movcr.tv/user/kingmaker
see pm

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
mhtsgr9Posted at 2019-04-15 13:23:59(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 1
Uploads: 0

i would like to request uploader status. and i am an existing uploader @ 1337x.to and @limetorrent

Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-04-15 13:41:16(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1140
Posts: 5584
Uploads: 0

mhtsgr9 wrote:

i would like to request uploader status. and i am an existing uploader @ 1337x.to and @limetorrent
What do you planning to upload?
Please provide some links to your profile

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:

  Sitefriends

  User Art


To submit your artwork, follow this link.