Trial Upload Status Applications

bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-21 17:57:54(1Wk ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1288
Posts: 5869
Uploads: 0

Welcome to TGx  Jackn:_male: & also  MechBoy:_male:  glad to have you with us.
Happy uploading :)


Like 2
 
Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:, miok:_moderator::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Mansimran:_new:Posted at 2020-01-24 11:44:15(4Days ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 1
Uploads: 0

Hey There So i would like to Upload to this site

Earlier i have been posting my work on 1337x and Pirateiro

1337x Profile - https://1337x.to/user/Mansimran/

Pirateiro Profile - https://www.pirateiro.com/profile/Mansimran/

Like 0
 
miok:_moderator::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-24 12:12:52(4Days ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1225
Posts: 2223
Uploads: 405

Mansimran wrote:

Hey There So i would like to Upload to this site

Earlier i have been posting my work on 1337x and Pirateiro

1337x Profile - https://1337x.to/user/Mansimran/

Pirateiro Profile - https://www.pirateiro.com/profile/Mansimran/
Welcome to TGx Mansimran:_new:
I just sent you a PM at 1337x
Please reply

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
SgtEyeer:_new::_male:Posted at 2020-01-25 08:58:03(3Days ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 0

Hi, I would like to request uploader status.  I am an uploader on 1337x <https://1337x.to/user/SgtEyeer/>.  I intend on uploading adult videos and DVD rips of old TV shows and movies.

Like 0
 
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2020-01-25 09:32:38(3Days ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 975
Posts: 2609
Uploads: 1370

SgtEyeer wrote:

Hi, I would like to request uploader status.  I am an uploader on 1337x <https://1337x.to/user/SgtEyeer/>.  I intend on uploading adult videos and DVD rips of old TV shows and movies.
your link is showing 404 not found can you check it please

Like 3
 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:
SgtEyeer:_new::_male:Posted at 2020-01-25 09:38:17(3Days ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 0

zeke23 wrote:

SgtEyeer wrote:

Hi, I would like to request uploader status.  I am an uploader on 1337x <https://1337x.to/user/SgtEyeer/>.  I intend on uploading adult videos and DVD rips of old TV shows and movies.
your link is showing 404 not found can you check it please
Sorry, the form parsed the ">." at the end as part of the URL.

https://1337x.to/user/SgtEyeer/

Last edited by SgtEyeer on 2020-01-25 09:38:45


Like 1
 
Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2020-01-25 10:09:31(3Days ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 975
Posts: 2609
Uploads: 1370

SgtEyeer wrote:

zeke23 wrote:

SgtEyeer wrote:

Hi, I would like to request uploader status.  I am an uploader on 1337x <https://1337x.to/user/SgtEyeer/>.  I intend on uploading adult videos and DVD rips of old TV shows and movies.
your link is showing 404 not found can you check it please
Sorry, the form parsed the ">." at the end as part of the URL.

https://1337x.to/user/SgtEyeer/
ok thats sorted i see you are new to uploadind would like to see more uploads and more seeds on your account so please keep uploading and come back i a few weeks thanx
denied for now

Like 6
 
Post liked by - GodAndUlster:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_junkie::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_moderator::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:
infrarays:_new:Posted at 2020-01-25 17:53:05(3Days ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 1
Uploads: 0

I am Rajeev

I am a new uploader have more torrent Movies of iNDIA which is being released i will upload here.

Like 0
 
t0rd0c:_new:Posted at 2020-01-26 22:40:35(2Days ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 1
Uploads: 0

Would like to share my software cracks with the fellow torrenters. Used to torrent a lot, got back into it now and figured this is a great site!

Like 0
 
miok:_moderator::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-26 22:49:18(2Days ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1225
Posts: 2223
Uploads: 405

t0rd0c wrote:

Would like to share my software cracks with the fellow torrenters. Used to torrent a lot, got back into it now and figured this is a great site!
Sorry t0rd0c:_new:
Trial uploaders are not allowed to upload software, games, compressed archives or anything containing .exe files
Thanks anyway.

Like 3
 
Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:, GodAndUlster:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
MovieRulz:_new::_male:Posted at 2020-01-27 13:39:23(1Day ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 0

Read all the rules and agree to follow them.
I want to upload movies

Like 0
 
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-27 13:47:58(1Day ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1288
Posts: 5869
Uploads: 0

MovieRulz wrote:

Read all the rules and agree to follow them.
I want to upload movies
Hi  MovieRulz:_new::_male: have you uploaded before & if so please provide links.

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:
MovieRulz:_new::_male:Posted at 2020-01-27 13:55:25(1Day ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 0

Pirateoro
https://www.pirateiro.com/profile/ExtraM/

Like 0
 
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-27 14:35:46(1Day ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1288
Posts: 5869
Uploads: 0

MovieRulz wrote:

Request denied ,you only have 7 torrents & some are not downloading.

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:
nico1899:_new::_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2020-01-28 07:56:35(1Day ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 1

I upload Books, Magazines, HD Images. I'm a VIP uploader on TPB, I'm an uploader since 2009. I was a moderator on h33t back in the good old days, does anyone remember that website? ;)

https://thepiratebay.org/user/nico1899

Thanks.

Like 0
 
zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2020-01-28 08:55:47(23Hrs ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 975
Posts: 2609
Uploads: 1370

nico1899 wrote:

I upload Books, Magazines, HD Images. I'm a VIP uploader on TPB, I'm an uploader since 2009. I was a moderator on h33t back in the good old days, does anyone remember that website? ;)

https://thepiratebay.org/user/nico1899

Thanks.
yes i remember it was a while ago but welcome to TGx and enjoy our site
please take a look at our rules
will give you a shot

Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:
nico1899:_new::_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2020-01-28 09:11:59(23Hrs ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 1

Thanks zeke, I'm reading the rules right now and taking notes.

Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover:
getfreecourses:_new::_male:Posted at 2020-01-28 09:30:13(23Hrs ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 3
Uploads: 0

I would like to request for uploader status, I am kind off new in this. I will mostly upload courses from udemy.

https://prostylex.org/account-details.php?id=16252

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_moderator::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-28 10:26:53(22Hrs ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1225
Posts: 2223
Uploads: 405

getfreecourses wrote:

I would like to request for uploader status, I am kind off new in this. I will mostly upload courses from udemy.

https://prostylex.org/account-details.php?id=16252
Welcome to TorrentGalaxy getfreecourses:_new::_male:
Do you upload on any other sites?
If so please post links to your uploads for us to check.

Like 6
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, getfreecourses:_new::_male:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Deep61:_moderator:, zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover:, Beowulf:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
getfreecourses:_new::_male:Posted at 2020-01-28 10:47:39(22Hrs ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 3
Uploads: 0

Sure,
https://1337x.to/user/cybil18/

I even have an account on pirate bay, but I forgot the password so I'm locked out!
http://piratebayztemzmv.onion/user/cybil18

Last edited by getfreecourses on 2020-01-28 10:50:34


Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_moderator::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-28 11:17:59(21Hrs ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1225
Posts: 2223
Uploads: 405

getfreecourses wrote:

Sure,
https://1337x.to/user/cybil18/

I even have an account on pirate bay, but I forgot the password so I'm locked out!
http://piratebayztemzmv.onion/user/cybil18
You are no longer an uploader at 1337x and the couple udemy courses you uploaded there are indexed from another site.
We already have several udemy course uploaders, so I think we'll pass.
Thanks anyway.

Like 3
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_moderator::_male::_sitelover:, Deep61:_moderator:
getfreecourses:_new::_male:Posted at 2020-01-28 11:30:21(21Hrs ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 3
Uploads: 0

My bad, thanks anyways!

Like 0
 

  Sitefriends

  User Art


To submit your artwork, follow this link.