Important notice

Due to site maintenance browser errors may occur.
Please bear with us or try one of our other official proxies.
For a complete list of official TorrentGalaxy links please visit https://proxygalaxy.pw

  What are you watching or have you seen

taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-26 12:53:50(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

Ange1 wrote:

taker wrote:

i got a pretty big list.here are some im watching atm     or waiting to start
Arrow Season 7
Black Lightning Season 2
Legends of Tomorrow Season 4
Disenchanted
Krypton Season 2
Legacies Trailer
Supergirl Season 4
The Man in the High Castle Season 3
The Flash Season 5
The Passage
Manifest
Proven Innocent
Rel
I Feel Bad
The Cool Kids
New Amsterdam
The Rookie
The Fix hende fra the mentalist
The Kids Are Alright
Whiskey Cavalier
Grand Hotel
Magnum P.I
F.B.I.
Happy Together
The Neighborhood
santa clarita diet
THE GOOD COP Netflix
lucifer
NCIS all of them :D la new orlean :D
Chicago PD + MED+Fire :D
+ alot more yup im a TV freak.
wow awesome list, i dont have time to watch many but do try to keep up with some tv shows and movies :) but not as many as you hunni lol xx
normaly i take one season at a time or 4 eps a day :D even got more i follow/gonna follw :D lucky alot of show are gonna end like gotham season 5 its done etc.

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-10-26 12:59:13(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 623
Posts: 4126
Uploads: 0

taker wrote:

Ange1 wrote:

Very sad to hear johhny wont be back in the Pirates movies. it was him that made them so big, so enjoyable and so funny. It wont be the same without him :(

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/heres-why-johnny-depp-is-dropped-from-pirates-of-the-caribbean-franchise-1920771.html
imo a smart move from disney
Everything comes to an end. Sad to say we have seen this happen many times.Life goes on :(

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-26 13:05:31(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 582
Posts: 2720
Uploads: 0

ooh yes thats true bigboy and worse when they suddenly stop for reasons, always good to see s how end fully and not just out of the blue xx
Taker i tend to stick to a few tv shows as they are on different times of the year or one ends then another starts normally :) xx

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-26 14:53:25(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

Ange1 wrote:

ooh yes thats true bigboy and worse when they suddenly stop for reasons, always good to see s how end fully and not just out of the blue xx
Taker i tend to stick to a few tv shows as they are on different times of the year or one ends then another starts normally :) xx
well if been following how johnny been beahiving  etc.you kidna where just waiting for it. :D
..yeaaaa some time tv show get cancel for stupid reasons.or they stop then your left with ok did he die survive etc. some time they get cancel after few EPS.reason they wanted rating like 2 but got like 1.99 lol,,

take tv show lucifer.why stop a tv show.+ the way they did it.then they where ok heres a few more EPS.but they did not even take into he finaly showed himself lol :D alot of tv show ende wierd

Last edited by taker on 2018-10-26 14:57:34


Like 0
 
battlestar:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-26 15:57:52(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 165
Posts: 814
Uploads: 587

This is the list from my current download system ;

Titans
Van Helsing
Hawaii Five-0
Midnight Texas
Star Wars Resistance
Doctor Who
The Last Ship
Simpsons
Charmed
Supergirl
Magnum PI
Manifest
Arrow
Legends of Tomorrow
FBI
The Gifted
Black Lightning
The Flash
Young Sheldon
Big Bang Theory
Supernatural
Legacies
Adventures of Sabrina
A.Discovery.of.Witches

On top of this I'm also (re)watching Babylon 5 (Latest 720p releases, currently 1/3 way through Season 3).

Like 3
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-10-26 16:03:46(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 623
Posts: 4126
Uploads: 0

battlestar wrote:

This is the list from my current download system ;

Titans
Van Helsing
Hawaii Five-0
Midnight Texas
Star Wars Resistance
Doctor Who
The Last Ship
Simpsons
Charmed
Supergirl
Magnum PI
Manifest
Arrow
Legends of Tomorrow
FBI
The Gifted
Black Lightning
The Flash
Young Sheldon
Big Bang Theory
Supernatural
Legacies
Adventures of Sabrina
A.Discovery.of.Witches

On top of this I'm also (re)watching Babylon 5 (Latest 720p releases, currently 1/3 way through Season 3).
OMG where do you get the time?  :D

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-26 16:18:37(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 280
Posts: 4085
Uploads: 0

Shannara chronicles S2

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Mafketel:_admin::_male:
LRS:_super_admin:Posted at 2018-10-26 16:24:23(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 527
Posts: 3315
Uploads: 0

Sabrina

Not started it yet But I did notice the new Tv show from Netflix has started might be worth a go

Torrents found here: https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrents.php?search=%22Chilling.Adventures.of.Sabrina



As her 16th birthday nears, Sabrina must choose between the witch world of her family and the human world of her friends. Based on the Archie comic.

Last edited by LRS on 2018-10-26 16:39:02


Like 0
 
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-26 16:54:19(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

[quote=LRS] Sabrina

gona be alot of reboot this year next year..
he reboot will center on two sisters who have their world rocked when a third sister they never knew about shows up after the murder of their mother.
EPS 1+2 are on site

Last edited by taker on 2018-10-26 16:55:16


Like 0
 
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-26 19:13:50(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

battlestar wrote:

This is the list from my current download system ;

Titans
Van Helsing
Hawaii Five-0
Midnight Texas
Star Wars Resistance
Doctor Who
The Last Ship
Simpsons
Charmed
Supergirl
Magnum PI
Manifest
Arrow
Legends of Tomorrow
FBI
The Gifted
Black Lightning
The Flash
Young Sheldon
Big Bang Theory
Supernatural
Legacies
Adventures of Sabrina
A.Discovery.of.Witches

On top of this I'm also (re)watching Babylon 5 (Latest 720p releases, currently 1/3 way through Season 3).
OMG where do you get the time?  :D
when kids are sleeping 2-4 EPS a day :D weekend maby more.

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-26 19:15:28(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

Fastclaw wrote:

Unfortunately started to watch Lethal Weapon Series 3,,,,it's just not the same without Riggs
totaly agree i where like omfg the first few eps.just not the same.its still ok tv show.but why remove him,the fun etc aint the same

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
battlestar:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-26 20:45:17(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 165
Posts: 814
Uploads: 587

bigboy12 wrote:

OMG where do you get the time?  :D
2 or 3 a day, plus I catch-up when they have breaks.

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Mafketel:_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-27 09:31:20(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 582
Posts: 2720
Uploads: 0

taker wrote:

Ange1 wrote:

ooh yes thats true bigboy and worse when they suddenly stop for reasons, always good to see s how end fully and not just out of the blue xx
Taker i tend to stick to a few tv shows as they are on different times of the year or one ends then another starts normally :) xx
well if been following how johnny been beahiving  etc.you kidna where just waiting for it. :D
..yeaaaa some time tv show get cancel for stupid reasons.or they stop then your left with ok did he die survive etc. some time they get cancel after few EPS.reason they wanted rating like 2 but got like 1.99 lol,,

take tv show lucifer.why stop a tv show.+ the way they did it.then they where ok heres a few more EPS.but they did not even take into he finaly showed himself lol :D alot of tv show ende wierd
yes i agree a lot do tend to end weird and i think a lot run out of money, or maybe disputes and so on :( its so frustrating when that happens, then you have other that run on forever and by the time the year comes i have forgotten from the last season with my memory lol xx

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-27 09:35:32(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 582
Posts: 2720
Uploads: 0

just watched this last night :) beautiful story and very well done :) just a note the language is set as English but its English subtitles. The language was made up for the movie for around that time and they did very well with that :) xx



Like 4
 
Post liked by - CojosMojo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, billybob42:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-27 10:25:17(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

Ange1 wrote:

just watched this last night :) beautiful story and very well done :) just a note the language is set as English but its English subtitles. The language was made up for the movie for around that time and they did very well with that :) xx

gonna watch it today or tomorrow hope they dont mess up.

Like 4
 
Post liked by - CojosMojo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, billybob42:_male:, Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-27 18:21:08(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 582
Posts: 2720
Uploads: 0

taker wrote:

Ange1 wrote:

just watched this last night :) beautiful story and very well done :) just a note the language is set as English but its English subtitles. The language was made up for the movie for around that time and they did very well with that :) xx

gonna watch it today or tomorrow hope they dont mess up.
ooh hope you enjoy hunni please let me know please, thank you :) xx

Like 1
 
Post liked by - CojosMojo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
billybob42:_male:Posted at 2018-10-27 20:01:06(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 25
Posts: 12
Uploads: 0

Watched it last night also,wasn't expecting much but but turned out to be fairly good .

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
billybob42:_male:Posted at 2018-10-27 20:09:56(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 25
Posts: 12
Uploads: 0

 Watching this one Tomorrow

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, CojosMojo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
CojosMojo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-27 22:20:39(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 70
Posts: 235
Uploads: 0

Nice I probably should watch it too :D

Like 2
 
Post liked by - billybob42:_male:, Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
CojosMojo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-27 22:23:29(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 70
Posts: 235
Uploads: 0

Ange1 wrote:

just watched this last night :) beautiful story and very well done :) just a note the language is set as English but its English subtitles. The language was made up for the movie for around that time and they did very well with that :) xx

Yes definitely going to watch this hopefully today sometime thank you :love looks amazing :love

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-10-28 01:26:36(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 623
Posts: 4126
Uploads: 0

Just finished watching "Mile 22 ".Wife & I  enjoyed it non stop action . Wahlberg was good choice for the part.Well worth the watch. :)

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-28 07:26:28(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 582
Posts: 2720
Uploads: 0

Billy so glad you liked it hunni and cojo hope you do to hunni :) ooh i am going to watch Christopher Robin too hopefully this week sometime but if you like that one i wondered if you had seen Goodbye Christopher Robin. Its a wonderful story with amazing actors :)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1653665/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_10

Like 0
 
Zeref70:_male:Posted at 2018-10-28 07:57:11(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 5
Uploads: 1

Watching Thor Ragnarok Again :D
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3501632/

Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-28 08:56:09(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 582
Posts: 2720
Uploads: 0

Zeref70 wrote:

Watching Thor Ragnarok Again :D
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3501632/
ooh its a great movie :) love the humour :)

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-01 08:45:04(46Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 325
Posts: 1491
Uploads: 0

Watched The Nun,  great movie.. must watch guys :)

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:

  Sitefriends

  User Art


To submit your artwork, follow this link.