Torrent verification request

Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:Posted at 2019-04-13 12:43:24(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 485
Posts: 595
Uploads: 8949

DesignOptimal wrote:

hi,
need verification on my uploads please.

Thanks.
checking

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
DesignOptimal:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:Posted at 2019-04-13 13:51:02(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 4
Uploads: 14165

Ksenia wrote:

DesignOptimal wrote:

hi,
need verification on my uploads please.

Thanks.
checking
K. Thanks admin.

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
DesignOptimal:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:Posted at 2019-04-14 03:59:15(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 4
Uploads: 14165

Dear admin, kindly verify my torrents. so i can upload more content

Thanks

Like 0
 
Xkyer:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2019-04-15 00:56:41(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 3
Uploads: 772

@LRS can u check my torrents mate

Like 0
 
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-15 00:59:16(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 2030
Posts: 7509
Uploads: 0

Xkyer wrote:

@LRS can u check my torrents mate
working on them now

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Xkyer:_trusted_uploader::_male:
DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-04-15 01:08:17(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 250
Posts: 660
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

Xkyer wrote:

@LRS can u check my torrents mate
working on them now
Me too

Like 0
 
Xkyer:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2019-04-15 01:11:50(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 3
Uploads: 772

you doing good ur job guys, that was quick. thanks.

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-15 01:12:09(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 2030
Posts: 7509
Uploads: 0

DittoHead wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Xkyer wrote:

@LRS can u check my torrents mate
working on them now
Me too
First 2 are done DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:

Like 0
 
T0M:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:Posted at 2019-04-17 13:32:09(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 5
Uploads: 262

hi,
"You have insufficient verified torrents. Request torrent verification to continue uploading.
Click here to post your request."
could you check his 2 there quickly? Please
https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/119639/Aquaman-2018-BR-EAC3-VFF-VFQ-ENG-1080p-x265-10Bits-T0M
https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/119643/Tomb-Raider-2018-BR-EAC3-VFF-VFQ-ENG-1080p-x265-10Bits-T0M--Tomb-Raider-3-
thank you
@+

Last edited by T0M on 2019-04-17 13:33:10


Like 0
 
Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:Posted at 2019-04-17 13:34:51(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 485
Posts: 595
Uploads: 8949

T0M wrote:

hi,
"You have insufficient verified torrents. Request torrent verification to continue uploading.
Click here to post your request."
could you check his 2 there quickly? Please
https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/119639/Aquaman-2018-BR-EAC3-VFF-VFQ-ENG-1080p-x265-10Bits-T0M
https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/119643/Tomb-Raider-2018-BR-EAC3-VFF-VFQ-ENG-1080p-x265-10Bits-T0M--Tomb-Raider-3-
thank you
@+
Done

Last edited by Ksenia on 2019-04-17 22:31:01


Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-17 18:14:40(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 80
Posts: 20
Uploads: 313

hi boys............. O:-D:DO:-D

Like 0
 
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-04-17 18:50:45(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 880
Posts: 3687
Uploads: 0

yerisan710 wrote:

hi boys............. O:-D:DO:-D
Checking now m8 might take a little time

Like 0
 
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-17 19:16:40(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 2030
Posts: 7509
Uploads: 0

yerisan710 wrote:

hi boys............. O:-D:DO:-D
Welcome to the family    yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_male::_turtle:    glad to have you with us.:)

Like 0
 
yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-17 19:19:44(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 80
Posts: 20
Uploads: 313

bigboy12 wrote:

yerisan710 wrote:

hi boys............. O:-D:DO:-D
Welcome to the family    yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_male::_turtle:    glad to have you with us.:)
thank you very much mate B)O:-D

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-04-17 20:22:22(58Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1135
Posts: 5576
Uploads: 0

yerisan710 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

yerisan710 wrote:

hi boys............. O:-D:DO:-D
Welcome to the family    yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_male::_turtle:    glad to have you with us.:)
thank you very much mate B)O:-D
That's a familiar name.. :)

Welcome to the galaxy

Like 0
 
alexlibfirePosted at 2019-04-20 18:15:44(57Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 2
Uploads: 60

I request verification

Like 0
 
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-04-20 18:30:28(57Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 880
Posts: 3687
Uploads: 0

alexlibfire wrote:

I request verification
checking

Like 1
 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
alexlibfirePosted at 2019-04-21 04:04:26(57Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 2
Uploads: 60

Thank you for the verifications earlier today, but for some reason i'm still getting the insufficient error.

Like 0
 
DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-04-21 04:21:05(57Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 250
Posts: 660
Uploads: 0

alexlibfire wrote:

Thank you for the verifications earlier today, but for some reason i'm still getting the insufficient error.
By this do you mean you still see some of your torrents not being verified...?  If thats the case, they will be moderated as soon as they can be gotten to.

Like 0
 
yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-22 01:53:23(57Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 80
Posts: 20
Uploads: 313

hi.......

https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/121943/Game-of-Thrones-S08E02-PRERELEASE-WEB-x264-YG

B):DB)

Like 0
 
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-22 01:54:41(57Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 2030
Posts: 7509
Uploads: 0

yerisan710 wrote:

On it.

Like 1
 
Post liked by - yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_male::_turtle:
yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-22 05:32:05(57Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 80
Posts: 20
Uploads: 313

helloooooo.......B):DB)

https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/122013/Game-of-Thrones-S08E01-1080p-WEB-H264-Latino-YG

:-@:-@:-@

Like 0
 
Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-04-22 07:52:15(57Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1652
Posts: 2990
Uploads: 0

yerisan710 wrote:

On it now :)

Like 1
 
Post liked by - yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_male::_turtle:
yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2019-04-23 01:03:42(57Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 80
Posts: 20
Uploads: 313

hi peaple...........

https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/122301/Captain-Marvel-2019-HC-CAM-YG
:-@B):-@

Like 0
 
DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-04-23 01:32:03(57Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 250
Posts: 660
Uploads: 0

yerisan710 wrote:

On it!

Like 0
 

  Sitefriends

  User Art


To submit your artwork, follow this link.