Site problems

battlestar:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-04-23 03:11:51(25Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 170
Posts: 900
Uploads: 715

DittoHead wrote:

Fixed. B)

Last edited by battlestar on 2019-04-23 03:12:25


Like 0
 
YeahRightPosted at 2019-05-28 23:44:58(20Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 3
Uploads: 0

Just found some inconsistency the BBCode behavior: When posting a “reply” in the forum everything works fine. But when I try to use the same [[]i[]], [[]b[]], etc. tags to post a “comment” under a torrent, there are three inconsistencies:

1. The menu with the different tag icons is missing completely (however the bottom menu with emojis is present).
2. The menu actually does appear on the “edit page” if you try to edit such comments. But then…
3. The BBCode gets displayed in plain text in the comment section.

This could just be a design choice (then only #2 would apply) or I'm missing something completely, in which case I'm sorry for bothering you guys :D.

Like 0
 
Angelina:_admin::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-05-29 07:22:40(20Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1221
Posts: 3599
Uploads: 0

YeahRight wrote:

Just found some inconsistency the BBCode behavior: When posting a “reply” in the forum everything works fine. But when I try to use the same [[]i[]], [[]b[]], etc. tags to post a “comment” under a torrent, there are three inconsistencies:

1. The menu with the different tag icons is missing completely (however the bottom menu with emojis is present).
2. The menu actually does appear on the “edit page” if you try to edit such comments. But then…
3. The BBCode gets displayed in plain text in the comment section.

This could just be a design choice (then only #2 would apply) or I'm missing something completely, in which case I'm sorry for bothering you guys :D.
It's a design choice to have limited bb-codes on comments. I'll take the edit screen up with our tech. Thank you for reporting.:)

Like 3
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, YeahRight, Mafketel:_admin::_male:
zeke23:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-06-01 12:04:04(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 570
Posts: 2199
Uploads: 889

502 errors and slow page loading anyone else it may be just me

Like 1
 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sun:
RedBaron58:_admin::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2019-06-01 12:10:14(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 290
Posts: 810
Uploads: 122

zeke23 wrote:

502 errors and slow page loading anyone else it may be just me
We are all in the same boat at present

Like 4
 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sun:, Mafketel:_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
AnythingOldPosted at 2019-06-01 14:13:39(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 46
Uploads: 5

Sounds like it's time for a server reboot!! Maybe?!? :-*

Like 0
 
ramramPosted at 2019-06-01 16:51:32(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 6
Uploads: 0

Rss feed dont work please help. I think its because of cloudflare activated.

Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-06-01 18:36:29(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 610
Posts: 4714
Uploads: 0

ramram wrote:

Rss feed dont work please help. I think its because of cloudflare activated.
Yes you are right.
Unfortunately it has to be this way.

Like 0
 
battlestar:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-06-01 23:52:41(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 170
Posts: 900
Uploads: 715

RSS is working for me ?  

Edit:

Scratch that, its failing on my seedbox, but working in my browser.
This is not good, I use RSS to transfer all my uploads onto my seedboxes.



Last edited by battlestar on 2019-06-02 00:03:08


Like 3
 
Post liked by - ramram, zeke23:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sun:
ramramPosted at 2019-06-02 05:27:44(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 6
Uploads: 0

Yes same problem with me.

Like 0
 
Angelina:_admin::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-06-02 07:22:31(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1221
Posts: 3599
Uploads: 0

Cloudflare is neccessary for the moment. It's unfortunate that RSS feeds don't work with Cloudflare, but without Cloudflare no one would be able to access Torrent Galaxy. So it's a choice between the entire site or RSS feeds.

Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_admin::_male:
battlestar:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-06-02 14:48:31(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 170
Posts: 900
Uploads: 715

Im sure last time I used Cloudflare you could have exception urls (it is a few years ago).

If not I may have to stop uploading until its working again, I dont really want to do that. :(

Like 0
 
AnythingOldPosted at 2019-06-02 15:02:17(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 46
Uploads: 5

battlestar wrote:

Im sure last time I used Cloudflare you could have exception urls (it is a few years ago).

If not I may have to stop uploading until its working again, I dont really want to do that. :(
Since you're using public announcements either UDP or HTTP, any issues with cloudfire have nothing to do with your uploads. Unless it's a matter of approvals. But, that still doesn't mean its an "issue" per-say, it just means you have to be patient.

Like 0
 
Angelina:_admin::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-06-02 16:28:40(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 1221
Posts: 3599
Uploads: 0

RSS feeds should be working normal now.

Like 2
 
Post liked by - zeke23:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
ramramPosted at 2019-06-02 16:33:37(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 6
Uploads: 0

not working.. i just checked

Error - https://fastpic.ru/view/110/2019/0602/dfdc72ac37040822b8e18bbcd77980a9.png.html

Last edited by ramram on 2019-06-02 16:55:23


Like 0
 
zeke23:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-06-02 18:20:03(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 570
Posts: 2199
Uploads: 889

ramram wrote:

link not working

Like 0
 
battlestar:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-06-02 19:38:37(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 170
Posts: 900
Uploads: 715

AnythingOld wrote:

Since you're using public announcements either UDP or HTTP, any issues with cloudfire have nothing to do with your uploads.
Im afraid you dont understand how my automation works.
I'm not about to start explaining my system, but it relies on RSS to distribute them to my seedbox(es)
I have now written my own RSS feed so I dont need to rely on the TG one. :)

Last edited by battlestar on 2019-06-02 19:48:20


Like 0
 
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-06-02 20:54:01(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 610
Posts: 4714
Uploads: 0

battlestar wrote:

AnythingOld wrote:

Since you're using public announcements either UDP or HTTP, any issues with cloudfire have nothing to do with your uploads.
Im afraid you dont understand how my automation works.
I'm not about to start explaining my system, but it relies on RSS to distribute them to my seedbox(es)
I have now written my own RSS feed so I dont need to rely on the TG one. :)
It should be fixed now.
Everything is back to normal.

Like 5
 
Post liked by - battlestar:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sun:, zeke23:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-06-02 22:00:56(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 170
Posts: 900
Uploads: 715

Mafketel wrote:

It should be fixed now.
Everything is back to normal.
Which is good to know, but it highlighted a weakness in my system, which I needed to fix, and prompted me to do so. :D

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Mafketel:_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-06-02 22:03:20(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 610
Posts: 4714
Uploads: 0

battlestar wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

It should be fixed now.
Everything is back to normal.
Which is good to know, but it highlighted a weakness in my system, which I needed to fix, and prompted me to do so. :D
See there is always something good in a bad situation O:-D

Like 2
 
Post liked by - battlestar:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
ramramPosted at 2019-06-03 04:37:58(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 6
Uploads: 0

Mafketel wrote:

battlestar wrote:

AnythingOld wrote:

Since you're using public announcements either UDP or HTTP, any issues with cloudfire have nothing to do with your uploads.
Im afraid you dont understand how my automation works.
I'm not about to start explaining my system, but it relies on RSS to distribute them to my seedbox(es)
I have now written my own RSS feed so I dont need to rely on the TG one. :)
It should be fixed now.
Everything is back to normal.
RSS Feed Not working.

Like 0
 
TGxTV:_trusted_uploader:Posted at 2019-06-03 05:28:43(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 50
Posts: 16
Uploads: 64735

it is working confirmed on multiple seedboxes.
Refresh your rss. or remove and re-add the feed seedbox might be stuck after connection fail over a few hours.

Like 3
 
Post liked by - zeke23:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_admin::_male:
ramramPosted at 2019-06-03 15:39:56(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 6
Uploads: 0

TGxTV wrote:

it is working confirmed on multiple seedboxes.
Refresh your rss. or remove and re-add the feed seedbox might be stuck after connection fail over a few hours.
No i put rss feed in qbittorrent for downloading but not working...

Like 0
 
LRS:_super_admin:Posted at 2019-06-03 16:06:59(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 532
Posts: 3452
Uploads: 0

Working fine my end also in utorrent

Like 1
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
ramramPosted at 2019-06-03 16:49:47(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 6
Uploads: 0

LRS wrote:

Working fine my end also in utorrent
Not working for me.

Last edited by ramram on 2019-06-03 17:02:37


Like 0
 

  Sitefriends

  User Art


To submit your artwork, follow this link.