About me

Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:Posted at 2019-01-08 20:43:23(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 60
Posts: 106
Uploads: 0

Xorn wrote:

Others aren't hiding that they're crazy ;- P
i hide it very well i think:P
what i cant hide i blame on others* and then deny

others* = bigboy      < i did not say that

welcome lurker Xorn:o)

Like 4
 
Post liked by - Xorn:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-08 20:54:08(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 150
Posts: 2769
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

Welcome to TGxspirit 2011 happy to have you with us .There are quite a few from the Netherlands here,hopefully you can talk some sense into them.Just to let you know I am not from the Netherlands so I am OK. lol Have fun we are a great bunch here.:-):-):-)
Whahahah.to late...we all know eachother for.years already:D

Like 3
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-01-08 21:07:35(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 423
Posts: 2853
Uploads: 0

Angelina wrote:

Welcome Xorn:_trusted_user::_male::_sun: & spirit2011:_trusted_user::_male:!

You should see our staff lounge..... Then you would definitely see how crazy we are. :D


Cut it out guys!
Response to Angelina's statement about "Cut it out guys"Why?

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
Xorn:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-08 21:58:48(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 20
Posts: 25
Uploads: 0

She means cut the pills... Duhh!!!

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:Posted at 2019-01-09 11:20:59(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 190
Posts: 376
Uploads: 3693

Welcome Lurkers old and new:-@

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Sp33dy94:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2019-01-10 22:26:02(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 20
Posts: 5
Uploads: 254

My name is stefano alias '' Sp33dy94 '', I am 24 years old, and I am Italian.
I do relase for MIRCrew, I started to share with all my relasers for a simple reason, I have always searched for perfection in my archived files (1080p movie) but on the net I could not find the right compromise quality size ... with this since October I have voluntarily added to MIRCrew. Now as well as doing '' relase '' for personal use I want to share with everyone, maybe I can help others, to enjoy a great movie without spending anything !!
Besides this being my hobby to program, stay on the pc, and anything else concerning the PC-Smartphone etc. etc.
I find it very easy to "share" what I know with others.
with this I hope very much in a future upload status, which currently I can load only 4 torrents and then wait for verification (I have almost 70 audio in ITA.ENG 1080p H265 to bring you ready and seeded), but I understand perfectly about the status '' verified upload '' is right :)
I hope I gave a presentation as detailed as possible of me :)
I wish you good day-night depends on the time zone !!


PS: sorry for my bad english, but I'm helping with the ahahah translator

Last edited by Sp33dy94 on 2019-01-10 22:27:12


Like 3
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-01-10 22:35:58(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 423
Posts: 2853
Uploads: 0

Sp33dy94 wrote:

My name is stefano alias '' Sp33dy94 '', I am 24 years old, and I am Italian.
I do relase for MIRCrew, I started to share with all my relasers for a simple reason, I have always searched for perfection in my archived files (1080p movie) but on the net I could not find the right compromise quality size ... with this since October I have voluntarily added to MIRCrew. Now as well as doing '' relase '' for personal use I want to share with everyone, maybe I can help others, to enjoy a great movie without spending anything !!
Besides this being my hobby to program, stay on the pc, and anything else concerning the PC-Smartphone etc. etc.
I find it very easy to "share" what I know with others.
with this I hope very much in a future upload status, which currently I can load only 4 torrents and then wait for verification (I have almost 70 audio in ITA.ENG 1080p H265 to bring you ready and seeded), but I understand perfectly about the status '' verified upload '' is right :)
I hope I gave a presentation as detailed as possible of me :)
I wish you good day-night depends on the time zone !!


PS: sorry for my bad english, but I'm helping with the ahahah translator
Glad to have you with us.Your English is great.nothing to worry about that for sure.Much better than my Italian :-)  .Enjoy TGx  :)

Like 3
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, Sp33dy94:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie:
Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:Posted at 2019-01-11 18:33:53(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 60
Posts: 106
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

Sp33dy94 wrote:

My name is stefano alias '' Sp33dy94 '', I am 24 years old, and I am Italian.
I do relase for MIRCrew, I started to share with all my relasers for a simple reason, I have always searched for perfection in my archived files (1080p movie) but on the net I could not find the right compromise quality size ... with this since October I have voluntarily added to MIRCrew. Now as well as doing '' relase '' for personal use I want to share with everyone, maybe I can help others, to enjoy a great movie without spending anything !!
Besides this being my hobby to program, stay on the pc, and anything else concerning the PC-Smartphone etc. etc.
I find it very easy to "share" what I know with others.
with this I hope very much in a future upload status, which currently I can load only 4 torrents and then wait for verification (I have almost 70 audio in ITA.ENG 1080p H265 to bring you ready and seeded), but I understand perfectly about the status '' verified upload '' is right :)
I hope I gave a presentation as detailed as possible of me :)
I wish you good day-night depends on the time zone !!


PS: sorry for my bad english, but I'm helping with the ahahah translator
Glad to have you with us.Your English is great.nothing to worry about that for sure.Much better than my Italian :-)  .Enjoy TGx  :)
I dont speak Italian Sp33dy so could you please translate what bigboy said as i cant understand him:P:-)
just joking around mate:o)
welcome to the gang:-)

Like 3
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Sp33dy94:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Gayle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-11 18:52:53(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 90
Posts: 96
Uploads: 0

I think it's save to crawl out from under my stone.

My "name" is Gayle. I am from the European Union. I am into making images with Photoshop. You may have seen my work on the Halloween competition.

This one came in third:


And my 2nd entry:


Last edited by Gayle on 2019-01-11 19:18:22


Like 3
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:00:26(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 60
Posts: 106
Uploads: 0

Hello Gayle:) i saw you jump in and out of chat the other day and thought i had scared you8o

nice work with the poster:love:love

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Gayle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Gayle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:02:33(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 90
Posts: 96
Uploads: 0

Monsters are so scary!:-@
I just was not in the mood to talk. That was why I left.

Like 3
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:04:57(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 423
Posts: 2853
Uploads: 0

Gayle wrote:

Monsters are so scary!:-@
I just was not in the mood to talk. That was why I left.
Gayle stay away from him! It's for your own good cause you will start to become like him.God 1 of him is enough..:-@:-@:-@

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
Gayle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:11:02(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 90
Posts: 96
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

Gayle wrote:

Monsters are so scary!:-@
I just was not in the mood to talk. That was why I left.
Gayle stay away from him! It's for your own good cause you will start to become like him.God 1 of him is enough..:-@:-@:-@
Pink and bouncing around?:P

Like 3
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:18:29(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 60
Posts: 106
Uploads: 0

Gayle wrote:

Monsters are so scary!:-@
I just was not in the mood to talk. That was why I left.
Thats o.k. Gayle, sometimes i scare people, sometimes they see my belly first and see im a fun Monster really:P

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:20:48(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 60
Posts: 106
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

Gayle wrote:

Monsters are so scary!:-@
I just was not in the mood to talk. That was why I left.
Gayle stay away from him! It's for your own good cause you will start to become like him.God 1 of him is enough..:-@:-@:-@
dont start lying bb just because i couldnt take more than 30 years off your age and bring you back into double figures:P:P

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Gayle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:31:49(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 90
Posts: 96
Uploads: 0

Wisdom comes with age.:P

And that's a cute pink belly.

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:35:15(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 423
Posts: 2853
Uploads: 0

Gayle wrote:

Wisdom comes with age.:P

And that's a cute pink belly.
Is that true ? I guess I am still young then cause I don't know what wisdom is.:-):-):-)

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
Gayle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:45:39(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 90
Posts: 96
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

Is that true ? I guess I am still young then cause I don't know what wisdom is.:-):-):-)
Who needs wisdom anyway?:D

Last edited by Gayle on 2019-01-11 19:46:10


Like 3
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:47:54(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 60
Posts: 106
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

Gayle wrote:

Wisdom comes with age.:P

And that's a cute pink belly.
Is that true ? I guess I am still young then cause I don't know what wisdom is.:-):-):-)
and im still cute coz ive got a pink belly:-)

thanks Gayle:love

Like 3
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Gayle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:51:25(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 445
Posts: 2465
Uploads: 0

A very warm welcome Sp33dy94:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie: its so lovely to have you with us :) your English is awesome :) my typing is so bad at times its just as well peeps know what i mean lol Thank goodness for the Angel TG Dictionary hee hee

Like 3
 
Post liked by - Sp33dy94:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:54:08(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 445
Posts: 2465
Uploads: 0

Gayle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun: we are so glad you crawled out hunni :) its awesome to see your work :) you truly are very talented, thank you so much for sharing again and well done  again for winning 2nd and 3rd on the Halloween Competition. I love Harry Potter a big fan of the movies :) xx

Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-11 19:59:56(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 445
Posts: 2465
Uploads: 0

Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie: awww we know your cute and cuddly hunni :) xx

Like 2
 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-01-11 20:05:19(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 423
Posts: 2853
Uploads: 0

Ange1 wrote:

Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie: awww we know your cute and cuddly hunni :) xx
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) can't stop laughing:-):-):-):-):-)

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2019-01-11 20:06:08


Like 2
 
Post liked by - Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-01-11 21:25:01(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 362
Posts: 3663
Uploads: 0

Gayle wrote:

I think it's save to crawl out from under my stone.

My "name" is Gayle. I am from the European Union. I am into making images with Photoshop. You may have seen my work on the Halloween competition.

This one came in third:


And my 2nd entry:
Stone?

You mean mountain :P

Took you long enough :-@

Sooooooo good to see you made that decision.
Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
If you want you can start your own avy request thread here

https://torrentgalaxy.org/forums.php?action=viewforum&forumid=17

I'm sure that you can do that.

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-01-11 21:27:32(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 362
Posts: 3663
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

Ange1 wrote:

Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie: awww we know your cute and cuddly hunni :) xx
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) can't stop laughing:-):-):-):-):-)
You think that is funny....
You should see her drool over some T Hardy....
Now that's a monster... :-@

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:

  Sitefriends

  User Art


To submit your artwork, follow this link (check back later to submit).