Important notice

Due to site maintenance browser errors may occur.
Please bear with us or try one of our other official proxies.
For a complete list of official TorrentGalaxy links please visit https://proxygalaxy.pw

  Film / Movie Requests

phunpsyz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2019-04-03 04:06:34(23Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 19
Uploads: 436

Superbikemike wrote:

yeah guess i can do that lemme get it and ill up it for ya ....
pm sent......
you could just post them, if 1 person is looking for it, chances are someone else is too

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Superbikemike:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty:
Superbikemike:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty:Posted at 2019-04-04 01:44:02(23Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 145
Posts: 1225
Uploads: 0

i could but posting hashes is a no-no ... if ya want it also just pm me :)
he hasent got it yet so ... B)

Last edited by Superbikemike on 2019-04-04 01:45:31


Like 0
 
Superbikemike:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty:Posted at 2019-04-18 20:46:45(21Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 145
Posts: 1225
Uploads: 0

Ill ad one.... its out and its on amazon just no downloads or torrents for it .....

Chasing The Blues 2017
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6159520/

thanks .....

Like 0
 
Cactus17:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2019-04-19 08:07:06(21Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 13
Uploads: 0

Hi All

Would anyone have the movie The Kidnappers (1953) starring Duncan Macrae and Jon Whiteley? Also know in the US as The Little Kidnappers.

Even though it's old and the plot is predictable, the boys (both won honorary Oscars) make it worth watching again and again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kidnappers

Thanks : )

Like 0
 
ChocolateBean:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2019-04-21 00:56:51(21Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 10
Posts: 18
Uploads: 0

The Girl Who Played With Fire, 2009 "English Dubbed"

I have downloaded several torrents and they are all missing the ending or only give half of the film. I would appreciate any assistance. Thank you kindly for reading my request.

Like 0
 
TGxMovies:_trusted_uploader:Posted at 2019-04-21 14:53:00(21Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 45
Posts: 5
Uploads: 13941

ChocolateBean wrote:

The Girl Who Played With Fire, 2009 "English Dubbed"

I have downloaded several torrents and they are all missing the ending or only give half of the film. I would appreciate any assistance. Thank you kindly for reading my request.
https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/121774/The-Girl-Who-Played-with-Fire-2009-DUBBED-EXTENDED-BDRip-x264-PHOBOS-TGx-

Like 2
 
Post liked by - ChocolateBean:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
ChocolateBean:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2019-04-21 16:54:29(21Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 10
Posts: 18
Uploads: 0

TGxMovies wrote:

ChocolateBean wrote:

The Girl Who Played With Fire, 2009 "English Dubbed"

I have downloaded several torrents and they are all missing the ending or only give half of the film. I would appreciate any assistance. Thank you kindly for reading my request.
https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/121774/The-Girl-Who-Played-with-Fire-2009-DUBBED-EXTENDED-BDRip-x264-PHOBOS-TGx-
Woo hoo!! Thank you so much for all of your help. I appreciate the time it took for you to help me.

You are a star!  :-*

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_admin::_male:
Cactus17:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2019-05-04 07:10:06(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 13
Uploads: 0

Hi

Would anyone have the 1955 movie Mister Roberts with Henry Fonda and James Cagney?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048380/

Thanks

Like 0
 
LeftistDirtBag:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2019-05-04 13:05:01(19Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 25
Posts: 78
Uploads: 0

Cactus17 wrote:

Hi

Would anyone have the 1955 movie Mister Roberts with Henry Fonda and James Cagney?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048380/

Thanks
only 6 seeds but worth trying.

https://monova.to/E571BF7B623EC3367FD6C4B4138CCF328846902D

Like 0
 
jackgermanPosted at 2019-05-14 21:11:31(17Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 5
Uploads: 0

I would love a Nirvana Live at the Paramount HD Amazon rip if possible. This was a historic concert, and I have wanted to watch it for a long time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B00QORZD46/ref=atv_dl_rdr

Before seeing this thread I created a solo thread on this movie. Sorry if that was incorrect!

Last edited by jackgerman on 2019-05-14 21:11:55


Like 0
 
19tommy59:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2019-05-15 03:49:22(17Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 65
Posts: 107
Uploads: 0

https://www.thepiratebay.org/torrent/8582245/The.Kidnappers.1953.DVDRip.XviD-RedBlade
it is poorly seeded but does finish downloading,if you have problems d/lding it let me know and I will upload it for you! CHEERS. Tommy8)

Like 0
 
19tommy59:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2019-05-15 04:21:53(17Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 65
Posts: 107
Uploads: 0

https://cache.torrentgalaxy.org/get/fe24f08c4d8b378b51cf196578d82421a2389f6e/Edge.of.Tomorrow.2014.BRRip.XviD.B4ND1T69
its here and it will download/finish Cheers. Tommy

Like 0
 
Cactus17:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2019-05-16 02:27:51(17Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 13
Uploads: 0

19tommy59 wrote:

https://www.thepiratebay.org/torrent/8582245/The.Kidnappers.1953.DVDRip.XviD-RedBlade
it is poorly seeded but does finish downloading,if you have problems d/lding it let me know and I will upload it for you! CHEERS. Tommy8)
Thanks Tommy, much appreciated. Have got okay : )

Like 0
 
Cactus17:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2019-05-16 02:30:48(17Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 13
Uploads: 0

LeftistDirtBag wrote:

Cactus17 wrote:

Hi

Would anyone have the 1955 movie Mister Roberts with Henry Fonda and James Cagney?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048380/

Thanks
only 6 seeds but worth trying.

https://monova.to/E571BF7B623EC3367FD6C4B4138CCF328846902D
Thanks LeftistDirtBag, much appreciated. Got okay and it's a good copy : )

Like 0
 
19tommy59:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2019-05-16 02:30:59(17Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 65
Posts: 107
Uploads: 0

https://www.thepiratebay.org/torrent/6739970/Nirvana.Live.at.the.Paramount.1991.720p.BluRay.x264.DTS-WiKi
seeded pretty good hope this helps. Cheers. Tommy8)

Like 0
 
UltraKat75:_male:Posted at 2019-05-23 06:09:44(16Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 1
Uploads: 0

Daddy's Girl - 2018 Horror Film

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1662546/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx7_o_Y3G0I

I have been looking for the 2018 horror film "Daddy's Girl" which is listed as the UK release on the IMDB page, but I would have thought it would have surfaced by now BUT I have had this problem with UK movies in the past (something about the distribution or PAL/NTSC or whatever).
Does Anyone out there have this and could it be uploaded in a format that we in the USA can view?
Thanks!:)
UltraKat75

Like 0
 
LeftistDirtBag:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2019-05-23 14:39:11(16Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 25
Posts: 78
Uploads: 0

UltraKat75 wrote:

Daddy's Girl - 2018 Horror Film

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1662546/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx7_o_Y3G0I

I have been looking for the 2018 horror film "Daddy's Girl" which is listed as the UK release on the IMDB page, but I would have thought it would have surfaced by now BUT I have had this problem with UK movies in the past (something about the distribution or PAL/NTSC or whatever).
Does Anyone out there have this and could it be uploaded in a format that we in the USA can view?
Thanks!:)
UltraKat75
LOL good luck with that one i just did a search and through torrenz2 i found one with one seed, but it's a porn movie from 2018.  i would think there would at least be a cam out there, but no. i suggest that you try to see what theaters it was in, cause that will tell you for sure if it actually got released on schedule or if it's release date has been pushed back.

Like 1
 
Post liked by - UltraKat75:_male:
drmarvoPosted at 2019-05-31 08:18:40(15Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 13
Uploads: 0

does anybody got the 2019 the intruder directed by deon taylor starring dennis quaid?

Like 0
 
kaushalkediaPosted at 2019-06-03 06:10:58(15Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 1
Uploads: 0

Please upload the tashkent filesmovie

Like 0
 
Superbikemike:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty:Posted at 2019-06-05 02:33:16(14Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 145
Posts: 1225
Uploads: 0

UltraKat75 wrote:

Daddy's Girl - 2018 Horror Film

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1662546/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx7_o_Y3G0I

I have been looking for the 2018 horror film "Daddy's Girl" which is listed as the UK release on the IMDB page, but I would have thought it would have surfaced by now BUT I have had this problem with UK movies in the past (something about the distribution or PAL/NTSC or whatever).
Does Anyone out there have this and could it be uploaded in a format that we in the USA can view?
Thanks!:)
UltraKat75
still in festival mode has not been pubically released yet
Daddy's Girl - 2018
UK 4 October 2018 (Raindance Film Festival)
Portugal 27 February 2019 (Fantasporto - 39.º Festival Internacional de Cinema do Porto)

considering how few its gone through probably wont be released any time soon ...
Culture Of Fear 2017
Chasing The Blues 2017
those still not released yet .... you can check it on imdb so you get a better idea ... :)

Like 0
 
Farscaper1Posted at 2019-06-06 17:01:28(14Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 0

anyone with the Dragon ball brolly movie ,  "Dragon.Ball.Super.Broly.2018.1080p.BluRay.1400MB.DD5.1.x264-GalaxyRG" please upload, ive been stuck at 25% for over 4 days. I'd appreciated. :D

Like 0
 
LeftistDirtBag:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2019-06-06 21:13:02(14Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 25
Posts: 78
Uploads: 0

Farscaper1 wrote:

anyone with the Dragon ball brolly movie ,  "Dragon.Ball.Super.Broly.2018.1080p.BluRay.1400MB.DD5.1.x264-GalaxyRG" please upload, ive been stuck at 25% for over 4 days. I'd appreciated. :D
https://torrentz2.eu/search?f=Dragon.Ball.Super.Broly.2018

Like 0
 
TGxMovies:_trusted_uploader:Posted at 2019-06-07 02:33:59(14Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 45
Posts: 5
Uploads: 13941

Farscaper1 wrote:

anyone with the Dragon ball brolly movie ,  "Dragon.Ball.Super.Broly.2018.1080p.BluRay.1400MB.DD5.1.x264-GalaxyRG" please upload, ive been stuck at 25% for over 4 days. I'd appreciated. :D
It is seeded now.

Like 3
 
Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-06-09 19:45:47(14Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 256
Posts: 487
Uploads: 328

LeftistDirtBag wrote:

looking for syfy's monster island that aired last night at 9:00 pm pst.  thanks

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10238788/
Dunno if you`ve grabbed it yet LeftistDirtBag:_trusted_user::_male:  so here it is...

https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/152242/Monster-Island-2019-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

Like 0
 
LeftistDirtBag:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2019-06-10 13:13:28(13Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 25
Posts: 78
Uploads: 0

B4ND1T69 wrote:

LeftistDirtBag wrote:

looking for syfy's monster island that aired last night at 9:00 pm pst.  thanks

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10238788/
Dunno if you`ve grabbed it yet LeftistDirtBag:_trusted_user::_male:  so here it is...

https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/152242/Monster-Island-2019-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG
yea i noticed it a couple days ago. should of deleted my post when i grabbed it. thanks though, much appreciated.

Like 1
 
Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:

  Sitefriends

  User Art


To submit your artwork, follow this link.