Don't You Dare Disagree with Staff

Baddie:_blocked:Posted at 2018-11-20 03:25:36(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 12
Uploads: 0

And dont you dare post a comment in a thread on another website. Especially if it is a part of an ongoing jealousy of Fastclaw's and Mulva's aka Snowtiq because they dont like it at all. They can run over there talk shit in the forum post, post links to it in their own forum and then admonish and ban users who dare to follow the link they posted.

They are all fine as long as your in agreement with their hate as long as its directed at and targeting the things they hate but if you go against them, they'll come after you and punish you. They'll also get their little army of blind followers to harrass you. Angel the people pleaser ahs even gone there to pretend to be hard, practicing her skills to deal with conflict though she doesnt come off well.

Apparently Fastclaw doesnt like dissent, and he doesnt appreciate criticism either. He does like controlling people. He hates people who resist his control though.....just a word of warning.

heres the link courtesy of Fastclaw .


Last edited by Ksenia on 2018-11-20 11:08:49


Like 0
 
SnowtiqPosted at 2018-11-20 04:21:07(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 170
Posts: 1194
Uploads: 0

Yea that link was already posted here before so all of us could have a bit fun following it.
https://torrentgalaxy.org/forum/perma/25815/The-Boxing-Room-For-ETTV--WWT--amp--TGx

The only reason that you're trying to spill that over to here is because the good folks at ettv found out after many weeks that it doesn't quite have an impact if they put up a make believe puppet show  and create dupes of ange1 and me  to pretend we're part of that.

Go have fun over there at our expense with everything you can come up with, whatever. It's kind of an honor anyway to see how obsessed some of them are with us. but don't come here and try to pull us into that make believe shit.

We didn't order a shit sandwich, and surely aren't gonna take a bite out of theirs.

Like 0
 
Baddie:_blocked:Posted at 2018-11-20 04:36:52(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 12
Uploads: 0

your full of shit i didnt spill that over here your fucking pal Fastclaw did.....so dont try and blame me for that. That existed here before i even replied to it. I got the interest from here found the link here. All the timing supports that. I didnt even make my first post there until after i read it here so fuck you and fuck that. I have made no fake IDs using either your name or angels'...so fuck you again.
you are such a lying cunt in public.....i'll give you that much. In private your a totally different person almost likable.

That's probably what appeals to people about you, but they never see the blade coming until you bury it in their fucking back.

But one day you'll get yours and I believe that! You'll get it and you wont even see it. I also love how you try and spin this like they are obsessed with you guys...its not like they are posting links to your discussions in their forums.

Last edited by Baddie on 2018-11-20 04:44:49


Like 0
 
SnowtiqPosted at 2018-11-20 05:18:13(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 170
Posts: 1194
Uploads: 0

Alright then.
In any case - since you claim to be a new user,
Welcome to TorrentGalaxy.

Like 0
 
Baddie:_blocked:Posted at 2018-11-20 05:25:31(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 12
Uploads: 0

Christ are people like you really born or just the product of some severe abuse. Since staff have carefully edited and erased the previous thread that incriminates them I have found it and reposted it for people who may be interested in contributing, its actually heating up now.



Last edited by Ksenia on 2018-11-20 11:08:28


Like 0
 
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-20 10:58:58(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

why use energy on what happen on a other site.i dont get it.when the energy should be use to make this place better etc.

Like 0
 
Fastclaw:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2018-11-20 11:01:11(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 80
Posts: 210
Uploads: 101

Baddie=Cat which means=more drama

Like 0
 
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-20 11:01:51(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

Baddie wrote:

And dont you dare post a comment in a thread on another website. Especially if it is a part of an ongoing jealousy of Fastclaw's and Mulva's aka Snowtiq because they dont like it at all. They can run over there talk shit in the forum post, post links to it in their own forum and then admonish and ban users who dare to follow the link they posted.

They are all fine as long as your in agreement with their hate as long as its directed at and targeting the things they hate but if you go against them, they'll come after you and punish you. They'll also get their little army of blind followers to harrass you. Angel the people pleaser ahs even gone there to pretend to be hard, practicing her skills to deal with conflict though she doesnt come off well.

Apparently Fastclaw doesnt like dissent, and he doesnt appreciate criticism either. He does like controlling people. He hates people who resist his control though.....just a word of warning.

heres the link courtesy of Fastclaw . https://www.ettv.tv/forum/view/topic/sam-ozi--344&page=1
your right dont you dare ask why etc in a nice way.if do you get a bullshit warning..i can live with a warning.but bullshit one not.

Like 0
 
Fastclaw:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2018-11-20 11:02:43(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 80
Posts: 210
Uploads: 101

The only problem with your ETTV link Baddie is I don't have a account there

Like 0
 
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-20 11:06:12(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

Snowtiq wrote:

Yea that link was already posted here before so all of us could have a bit fun following it.
https://torrentgalaxy.org/forum/perma/25815/The-Boxing-Room-For-ETTV--WWT--amp--TGx

The only reason that you're trying to spill that over to here is because the good folks at ettv found out after many weeks that it doesn't quite have an impact if they put up a make believe puppet show  and create dupes of ange1 and me  to pretend we're part of that.

Go have fun over there at our expense with everything you can come up with, whatever. It's kind of an honor anyway to see how obsessed some of them are with us. but don't come here and try to pull us into that make believe shit.

We didn't order a shit sandwich, and surely aren't gonna take a bite out of theirs.
when he aint part of  staff team etc it cant be on your expense unless you asked him to do what ever he did/or do.any with half a brain cell on any site would see that .if get heat realy cant be your problem.then it just showing  the truth about ETTV.if they give you problem etc over what a user do.you cant nor should you control or worry about what other user do.,why worry about it.
but i dont get why keep enable it.that what your doing make fight post this and the other quote

Like 0
 
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-20 11:11:35(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

but why remove https://torrentgalaxy.org/forum/perma/25815/The-Boxing-Room-For-ETTV--WWT--amp--TGx... dont worry i got screen shoot of it.it proves the warning i got is bullshit since i haven been naughty.

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Obey:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LRS:_super_admin:Posted at 2018-11-20 11:34:44(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 345
Posts: 2242
Uploads: 0

taker wrote:

but why remove https://torrentgalaxy.org/forum/perma/25815/The-Boxing-Room-For-ETTV--WWT--amp--TGx... dont worry i got screen shoot of it.it proves the warning i got is bullshit since i haven been naughty.
I did but will stick it back no need for snitch shots lol I didn't think it represented the situation for all when it's only a few

Like 0
 
Ange1:_moderator::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-20 11:38:58(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 410
Posts: 2217
Uploads: 0

taker wrote:

but why remove https://torrentgalaxy.org/forum/perma/25815/The-Boxing-Room-For-ETTV--WWT--amp--TGx... dont worry i got screen shoot of it.it proves the warning i got is bullshit since i haven been naughty.
You got a warning as you never had my coffee made loool xx

Like 0
 
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-20 11:40:24(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

LRS wrote:

taker wrote:

but why remove https://torrentgalaxy.org/forum/perma/25815/The-Boxing-Room-For-ETTV--WWT--amp--TGx... dont worry i got screen shoot of it.it proves the warning i got is bullshit since i haven been naughty.
I did but will stick it back no need for snitch shots lol I didn't think it represented the situation for all when it's only a few
for my eyes only.to prove the warning where bullshit. i dont need to be dragged into ETTV vs TGX dramma. its clear atleast im my opnion ETTV dont like TGX i may be wrong. lol.

Like 0
 
LRS:_super_admin:Posted at 2018-11-20 11:49:43(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 345
Posts: 2242
Uploads: 0

taker wrote:

LRS wrote:

taker wrote:

but why remove https://torrentgalaxy.org/forum/perma/25815/The-Boxing-Room-For-ETTV--WWT--amp--TGx... dont worry i got screen shoot of it.it proves the warning i got is bullshit since i haven been naughty.
I did but will stick it back no need for snitch shots lol I didn't think it represented the situation for all when it's only a few
for my eyes only.to prove the warning where bullshit. i dont need to be dragged into ETTV vs TGX dramma. its clear atleast im my opnion ETTV dont like TGX i may be wrong. lol.
The thing is its only ever for the sake of 1 or 2 and then remarketed as site Vs site lol which i don't agree with

Like 0
 
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-20 11:57:49(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

LRS wrote:

taker wrote:

LRS wrote:

taker wrote:

but why remove https://torrentgalaxy.org/forum/perma/25815/The-Boxing-Room-For-ETTV--WWT--amp--TGx... dont worry i got screen shoot of it.it proves the warning i got is bullshit since i haven been naughty.
I did but will stick it back no need for snitch shots lol I didn't think it represented the situation for all when it's only a few
for my eyes only.to prove the warning where bullshit. i dont need to be dragged into ETTV vs TGX dramma. its clear atleast im my opnion ETTV dont like TGX i may be wrong. lol.
The thing is its only ever for the sake of 1 or 2 and then remarketed as site Vs site lol which i don't agree with
there is always a plan  A.B _C lol :D

Like 0
 
Obey:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-11-20 12:58:17(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 76
Posts: 19
Uploads: 131

taker wrote:

LRS wrote:

taker wrote:

LRS wrote:

taker wrote:

but why remove https://torrentgalaxy.org/forum/perma/25815/The-Boxing-Room-For-ETTV--WWT--amp--TGx... dont worry i got screen shoot of it.it proves the warning i got is bullshit since i haven been naughty.
I did but will stick it back no need for snitch shots lol I didn't think it represented the situation for all when it's only a few
for my eyes only.to prove the warning where bullshit. i dont need to be dragged into ETTV vs TGX dramma. its clear atleast im my opnion ETTV dont like TGX i may be wrong. lol.
The thing is its only ever for the sake of 1 or 2 and then remarketed as site Vs site lol which i don't agree with
there is always a plan  A.B _C lol :D
And it should be Obey vs ETTV!  :-@  im plan D

Last edited by Obey on 2018-11-20 12:58:47


Like 0
 
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-20 13:44:32(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

Obey wrote:

taker wrote:

LRS wrote:

taker wrote:

LRS wrote:

taker wrote:

but why remove https://torrentgalaxy.org/forum/perma/25815/The-Boxing-Room-For-ETTV--WWT--amp--TGx... dont worry i got screen shoot of it.it proves the warning i got is bullshit since i haven been naughty.
I did but will stick it back no need for snitch shots lol I didn't think it represented the situation for all when it's only a few
for my eyes only.to prove the warning where bullshit. i dont need to be dragged into ETTV vs TGX dramma. its clear atleast im my opnion ETTV dont like TGX i may be wrong. lol.
The thing is its only ever for the sake of 1 or 2 and then remarketed as site Vs site lol which i don't agree with
there is always a plan  A.B _C lol :D
And it should be Obey vs ETTV!  :-@  im plan D
so all should obey loool :D i had a check at ETTV forum.what i get out of it all ETTV dont like TGX lol.but thats my opinion

Like 0
 
Baddie:_blocked:Posted at 2018-11-20 13:53:16(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 12
Uploads: 0

The only problem is your a fucking Liar Fastclaw - just because you dont use your ID doesnt mean you dont use another one as evidenced by the fact that for quite sometime you didnt use your current ID here. It wasnt until i discovered you first as Sherlock that you were busted then blocked that ID and began using Fastclaw as an ID.

So I am not buying your fucking lies. And I am not drinking your fucking Kool-aid either. You and Mulva aka Snowtiq both like to twist the facts, edit the details, remove the posts to reflect your version of the truth, which is nothing more than a distortion.

But you keep passing your kool- aid around to those here that follow you blindly and continue to ban and block ID's that continue to defy you and disagree with you. You might stop an ID temporarily but you can not stop a person. You like control though, you like to surround yourself with people that kiss your ass and suck your brown ass hole like your pet bitch LRS....that aint me though! Might be the majority of people here like that people pleasing cunt Angel aka Angela $ eyed fat bitch Smith...

Last edited by Baddie on 2018-11-20 13:55:47


Like 0
 
LRS:_super_admin:Posted at 2018-11-20 13:54:01(18Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 345
Posts: 2242
Uploads: 0

I hope plan D looks better than this lol



Like 0
 
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-21 07:16:55(17Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 30
Posts: 446
Uploads: 0

LRS wrote:

I hope plan D looks better than this lol

no dont.but your plan H looks like this



Like 0
 
19tommy59:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-11-22 02:08:46(17Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 35
Posts: 71
Uploads: 0

send in the clowns.... there has to be clowns... never mind they're here!!!!   think about it you will get it eventually!
CHEERS!!!!

Like 0
 
19tommy59:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-11-22 02:11:52(17Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 35
Posts: 71
Uploads: 0

Dear God say it isnt so I just saw a new member with the name HUMILITY!!! PLEEZZZZZ dont let it be THAT humility !!!!!

Like 0
 
RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-11-22 02:16:27(17Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 210
Posts: 310
Uploads: 1

19tommy59 wrote:

Dear God say it isnt so I just saw a new member with the name HUMILITY!!! PLEEZZZZZ dont let it be THAT humility !!!!!
Oh please don't tell me it's another one of them.

Like 0
 
Humility:_blocked:Posted at 2018-11-22 02:46:37(17Wks ago) Report Permalink
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 0

hello old man! I was hopeful I'd might find you here

Like 0
 

  Sitefriends